Sunday, September 19, 2010

grape and gray stripes

Yesterday I enjoyed the day with some of my favorites. We went to breakfast, chilled, took some pics and went to dinner at my favorite restaurant, Lauriol Plaza.

The weather has been pretty "iffy" lately, soooo its been a little tough trying to find stuff to wear without being too summery or too wintery. It was a little chilly outside but absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

I'm wearing...
a thin sweatshirt I got from Forever 21 last year.
American Eagle jeans that I cut into shorts.
grayish colored combat boots.
I want to give a special shoutout to my man
Val (manvsdream.blogspot.com) for taking my photos.
He's the BEST.
peaceee.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by!
    Love the stripes and glasses

    thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete